Breakfast And After School Provision
Due to measures in place to support our efforts to manage the spread of the Coronavirus in our school, we will only be offering breakfast provision during the Autumn Term. We will review this provision ready for the Spring term, or earlier if Government advice enables us to allow children to mix outside of their designated 'bubble'.
Breakfast Provision Autumn 2020
- Children must be booked in using the online booking form.
- Bookings should be made in advance where possible but at least by midday the day before provision is required, and by midday on Friday for Monday bookings.
- Your child should be dropped off from 8:00 am at their normal designated entrance (please see the parent Information Handbook) where staff providing breakfast care for your child's 'bubble' will greet them.
- Money should be paid directly to breakfast staff in a named envelope and should not be handed to the school office.
- The cost remains at £3.50 per session which covers both the childcare and a healthy breakfast.