This page has been adapted to provide links to additional activities in the event that school has been required to close due to national measures to protect against the spread of Coronavirus.
For each day of any planned closure, we have set three tasks, English, Maths and topic, which practise basic skills. We also advise that children read between 10-15 minutes each day. If you require additional tasks, please follow the link for your child's class on the panel to the right where you will find further activities to download and Internet links to further activities. It is vital to your child's continued progress that they continue to follow the work we set at home.
Some of the resources we are now having to use are online. For sites which school have provided logins, children should only be in contact with other pupils from our school where interaction is possible. Below are some links for parents with updated advice for parents to keep their children safe online.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and carers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers