The Primary PE and Sports Premium for schools was introduced in 2013. This government funding is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils.
The school's allocation for 2022-23 is £17,190. The focus our spending on delivering/meeting the five key indicators:
- Engage all pupils in regular physical activity
- Raise the profile of PE and Sport across the school
- Increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE
- Broaden the experiences of sports activities offered to pupils
- Increase participation in competitive sport
You can download the spending and impact reports below.